Behind the Scenes is a brand new TV and film traineeship for young people in Barking and Dagenham in partnership with Barking and Dagenham College and the council.
If you are interested in a career in the film industry and are between 18-24 then this is for you!
For two weeks you will be taught by industry professionals in your chosen department, you will then be placed on a short film, commercial or documentary with Bluebird Pictures to gain practical experience. From this, we will seek to work with the Barking and Dagenham film office to place you on any productions filming within the borough as a trainee.
We are offering placements in the following departments:
Hair and Makeup
*For a full explanation of these roles, please see Screen Skills before applying*
To apply, please send us your CV and answer the following questions in a separate document to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 18th October
- What department are you applying for and why?
- What experience do you have in this department (if any) ?
- Why do you want to work in the TV and film industry?
- What do you hope to achieve by joining the Behind The Scenes Traineeship?
- How will the traineeship help you with your long-term goals within the TV and film industry?
- Tell us what you liked about a TV show, film or documentary you have watched recently?