Fixed temporary contract 21st July – 25th September
Monday – Wednesday 9:30am – 17:30pm
Fixed fee: £2500
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic individual to cover our Creative Director role for three months.
● Managing Bluebird Pictures film productions with our producer
● Lead, mentor and develop the creative team, their skill sets and problem-solving abilities by setting appropriate tasks every week on Asana; Production Assistant, Marketing and Festival Assistant and Research and Admin Assistant (full breakdown given to chosen candidate)
● Leading on our World Cinema Film Festival by managing partnerships, sponsors, guests, our online Eventive Platform and in person event in September (full break down given to chosen candidate)
● Managing freelance contracts for the World Cinema Film Festival and film productions
● Liaising with our Young Trustees on current film projects and opportunities
● Liaising with Barking and Dagenham council on a regular basis on our joint projects
● Identify creative opportunities to create business value and develop clients
● Proven track record in film/ video production and events at management level
● Brilliant organisational skills
● Must be able to make confident and informed judgments
● Must be enthusiastic and focused on delivering the very best for Bluebird Pictures in the most creative ways possible
● Must be effective in management, being aware and considerate in your approach to those around you
● Ability to deliver creative ideas with conviction to a range of stakeholders and the ability to manage several projects simultaneously and remain calm under pressure.
● Demonstrable experience of effectively coaching and developing team members.
● Desirable qualities include any technical skills; editing, photoshop, cameras but not essential
Please email a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 14th June